"Thanks up for insulting" Nana Konadu Mahama tells Appiah Stadium - Odike

The founder and the flagbearer of the United Progressive Party (UPP) Mr. Akwasi Addai Odike said the former president of the Republic of Ghana John Dramani Mahama is part of Appiah Stadium's insult and he is the one
encouraging him to insult people.

He said, "I don't want to discuss this issue of Appiah Stadium's insult or repeat what he said but I want people to know Appiah Stadium is doing this to satisfy former president John Dramani Mahama"

According to Mr. Akwasi Addai Odike "I was there at the Golden Tulip Hotel when Appiah Stadium insulted the former first lady Nana Konadu Agyeman Rawlings And sent a text message to the president President John Dramani Mahama when he was at the UN meeting in the USA to tell John Dramani Mahama I have insulted the former first lady Nana Konadu Agyeman Rawlings. President Mahama replies him "Thanks up".

"Appiah Stadium showed me the text message received from John Dramani Mahama to read for him, I swear by the flight I use to travel and my business that Appiah Stadium showed me the text message he received from President John Dramani Mahama".

Speaking to Nhyira FM in Kumasi Mr. Akwasi Addai Odike said Appiah Stadium is not somebody the NDC party should tolerate in their party, he said Appiah Stadium is a dangerous person, he can never add a single vote to NDC party but rather mocking people not to vote for the NDC. NPP saw this and that was why they allow him to go so NDC should do the same to expel him to avoid disgrace.




aziboat.com/news/politics

1 comment:

  1. I was never into the latest news or politics but randomly came across your blog you must have been following this story from the beginning

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top