Bastie is very wicked he beat me like his baby, I will sue him - Bukom Banku

Nathaniel Attoh: Bukom Banku, how did you see Bastie?

Bukom Banku: Bastie is a wicked, he hit me 'plentey', he no know play. A fight is a boxing not a killing. Elu waa.

 NA: how is your eyes
 Banku: the left one is not see proper.

Now korlebu doctor use gas oxygenated oxygen for my eyes inside before my eyes can hear


NA: what caused your defeat?
Banku: I no like Mahama again, his defeat fall on me.

NA:what will be your next move when you recover fully

Banku: I will sue Bastie for attempting to murder me. He is a murderer a killer who no no play. Boxing is a game not murder.

NA:but that is what you also did to your opponents like Ayittey powers
Banku: Noo Bastie beaten me like his children's.

NA: will you consider a rematch
Banku: please has your questions finished.
NA: thank you for your time

Banku: thank you thank you but my fans should pray for me because blood pressure is coming from all my holes.



aziboat.com

1 comment:

  1. I have never liked any sports that involve beating someone let it be boxing or wrestling or etc. It is absolutely pointless to beat someone for a game.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top